Friday, October 21, 2011

Parrish Line

I had a hard time getting started on this line, my son-in-laws couldn’t get me back very far and Parrish is a fairly common name in the area they are from. Using Facebook I was able to friend my son-in-law’s father and get enough information to get back to the census. This didn’t help a lot at first, I still needed help sorting the families out. My son-in-laws grandfather is still living so using Facebook I would ask questions of his father and wait for his father to ask the grandfather and get back to me with an answer. I have finally gotten back far enough that the family started falling into place.

It is as interesting as my family line is. I need to do more research to prove everything, but so far we have a Revolutionary Soldier and I think and American Indian in the family.


Find A Grave pages are a big help, such as this one.
Almus Franklin Parrish
 


No comments:

Post a Comment